We are looking for an experienced, performance driven Account Manager to enhance our sales and business development team.
You will be responsible for the direct communication with our enterprise level clients around the world during the whole sales cycle. Cold calling and generating leads is not in our focus rather liaise between customers and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions.
With customers in over 25 countries Yusp provides SaaS personalization solutions in a close cooperation with Deloitte to Content Providers, Retailers, Marketplaces, TMT Companies and Retail Banks worldwide.
The team behind Yusp, as an R&D company, has been focusing on Data Science since 2006: the research and development of recommendation algorithms and their applications to a multitude of business models. The core of this team comprises of the same data scientists that, as the leaders of The Ensemble team, tied for first place in the Netflix Prize competition.
Why join us?
- You can participate in creating state-of-the-art technologies developed by the industry’s leading research team
- You will get first-hand experience on a dynamically growing global market
- You will have a chance to work together with a broad range of clients (telcos, retailers, FMCG suppliers, content providers, publishers) from 5 continents
- With the various customer portfolio you will have the opportunity to work independently also grow and learn from highly skilled professionals
- You will be working in an inspiring and innovative start-up atmosphere coupled with the highest possible level of professionalism
- Understand and support strategic goals of our Business Development team
- Manage leads generated by the Deloitte cooperation including project implementation and information transfer between clients and internal teams
- Representing the company on business travels
- Conduct negotiations from the tech to the top executive level
- Assess clients’ need and define break in points and milestones of cooperation
- Act as the first level contact throughout the whole cooperation and execute cross and upsell strategies
- Channel customer feedback to Business development and Technical teams
- Manage and nurture existing partnerships to ensure that partners reach target
- Proactive attitude and willingness to participate in ad-hoc researches
- Prepare proposals, contracts, and client tailored materials supporting sales activities
- Report directly to the Sales director
- Work experience in some of the following industries: e-commerce, retail, telecommunication, and consultancy
- Strong communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, persistent, agile personality with the ability to translate between customers and internal team
- Experience working with technology-related products and applications
- Ability to manage several on-going projects simultaneously
- Strong ownership towards responsibilities
- Power user in MS Office and have experience with CRM systems
- Advanced level of English
It is a great advantage if
- You already have some experience in the IT sector
- You ever done B2B or enterprise sales
- You speak any other languages besides English
- You already gained some experience with other useful applications, such as design softwares