We are looking for an experienced, performance-driven Copywriter to support our team in creating quality, professional content.
About the company
Gravity R&D is a personalization engine provider, using machine learning to personalize digital customer experiences for SMEs and enterprises.
The Budapest-based company has been focusing on data science since 2009, using machine learning and Big Data analytics to create personalized customer experiences for brands in various industries.
Gravity’s products help clients deliver better brand experiences, drive revenue growth, and improve customer satisfaction. The company’s personalization solutions can provide 35+ billion personalized recommendations per month.
Why join us?
- You can participate in the marketing of state-of-the-art technologies developed by the industry’s leading research team;
- You will get the chance to work with a professional marketing team to create solid content around groundbreaking technologies;
- You will get an insight into marketing innovation and multi-channel B2B content strategies;
- You will get the first-hand experience in a dynamically growing global market;
- You will have a chance to work on the content with a broad range of clients (telcos, retailers, video streaming system, publishers) from 5 continents;
- You will get insights into working with big names in the truly global tech industry outside of the CEE region, including Alibaba Cloud, NVIDIA, Taboola, and more;
- A flexible work environment with the option to work remotely;
- You will be working in an inspiring and innovative start-up atmosphere.
Gravity R&D is looking for a Copywriter.
As a copywriter, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging content in English for our marketing channels in a B2B context. You’ll be part of the marketing operations for two of our brands: Yusp and Yuspify.
You’ll be cooperating with our Marketing Manager on delivering quality content in English to our international audience, across several channels, including but not exclusively, our website, blog, social media, advertising platforms, and sales materials.
- Write clear and concise copy with a distinct voice;
- Support the marketing team with content creation in English: edit and proofread copy;
- Create and/or review compelling copies for the website, blog, promotional materials, ads, social media channels, email, and many more;
- Collaborate with other team members on delivering the marketing projects;
- Be a proactive participant in planning content strategy and deliverables;
- Execute the content marketing plan created by the Marketing Manager;
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews for content creation;
- Use SEO principles for maximizing the reach of the content;
- Oversee and manage the tone of voice across every channel of the brands.
You should have 3-5 years of experience in crafting content. The following skills are key:
- Writing, editing, and proofreading copy in English;
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role;
- B2B marketing experience across different digital marketing channels;
- Experience with/insight into content marketing and SEO optimization.
Skills and personality:
- Native-level English speaker, Hungarian is an advantage;
- Strong personal time management and prioritization skills;
- Taking ownership of the field and tasks;
- Keeping deadlines;
- Precise and proactive personality, constructive communication.
Contract type: Freelance
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and your copywriting portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.