We’re looking for a motivated and performance-driven Junior Digital Marketer to support our Budapest office’s digital marketing and sales efforts.
About the company
Gravity R&D is a personalization engine provider using machine learning to personalize digital customer experiences for SMEs and enterprises.
The Budapest-based company has been focusing on data science since 2009, using machine learning and Big Data analytics to create personalized customer experiences for brands in various industries.
Gravity’s products help clients deliver better brand experiences, drive revenue growth, and improve customer satisfaction. The company’s personalization solutions can provide 35+ billion personalized recommendations per month.
Why join us?
- You can participate in the marketing of state-of-the-art technologies developed by the industry’s leading research team;
- You’ll get the chance to work with a professional marketing team to create solid content around groundbreaking technologies;
- You’ll get an insight into marketing innovation and multi-channel B2B content strategies;
- You’ll gain first-hand experience in a dynamically growing global market;
- You’ll have a chance to work on the content with a broad range of clients (telcos, retailers, video streaming system, publishers) from 5 continents;
- You’ll get insights into working with big names in the truly global tech industry outside of the CEE region, including Alibaba Cloud, NVIDIA, Taboola, and more;
- A flexible work environment with the option to work remotely;
- You’ll get plenty of opportunities for self-development and for acquiring new skills and knowledge on the job;
- You’ll be mentored by not only one but two senior members of the team while you can put your skills to the test in two fields: Marketing and Sales;
- You’ll be working in an inspiring and innovative start-up atmosphere.
Gravity R&D is looking for a Junior Digital Marketer with hands-on experience.
As a Junior Digital Marketer, you’ll be responsible for delivering content on our marketing channels and supporting our Customer Success team in Hungarian and English. You’ll be part of the marketing and sales operations for two of our brands: Yusp and Yuspify.
You’ll have the chance to work on creative tasks combined with research and analytical assignments.
- Support the work of the Marketing and Customer Success teams;
- Support the maintenance of the website for our two brands (Yusp and Yuspify);
- Participate in the creation of digital campaigns and support campaign delivery on various channels;
- Maintain the SEO settings on our digital channels;
- Manage our social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube), support the content ideation and creation processes;
- Create, set up, and manage email campaigns;
- Deliver small design tasks based on the brand guidelines using Figma;
- Support the Customer Success team in the onboarding process of new clients;
- Prepare reports and deliver the monthly analytics report by using tools such as Google Analytics and Semrush;
- Deliver research tasks and create/manage databases;
- Support the maintenance of our CRM system;
- Learn, and develop on the job overtime to acquire sufficient knowledge to deliver the tasks assigned individually;
- Report to your supervisor on a daily basis.
The following skills are essential to fulfill the role:
- Experience in the digital field and marketing,
- Experience with the following social media platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google platforms;
- Experience with design and related tools (PS, Figma) is an advantage,
- Experience with WordPress is a plus,
- Experience with SEO is a plus,
- Experience with any of the following digital tools is a plus: Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Hubspot, Semrush.
Skills and personality
- Ideally, a university student (Bsc, Msc) or freshly graduated looking to gain work experience in the field;
- Native Hungarian speaker, fluent in English both in writing and speaking (C1 level or higher);
- Desire to become an expert in the field of digital marketing and eCommerce;
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical skills, and attention to detail;
- Team player;
- Strong personal time management and prioritization skills;
- Taking ownership of the field and tasks;
- Keeping deadlines;
- Precise and proactive personality, constructive communication.
- Remote interview process
- Currently, we’re working in home office
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Part-time or full-time
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and your copywriting portfolio to email@example.com.