We are looking for a front-end engineer who will support our Product Development team.
If you are interested, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com! Please use the reference code: FE-DEV.
Gravity R&D is a personalisation engine vendor offering a product portfolio called Yusp, filling multiple needs using the same underlying technology.
The team behind Yusp, as an R&D company, has been focusing on Data Science since 2006: the research and development of recommendation algorithms and their applications to a multitude of business models.
With customers in over 25 countries Yusp provides SaaS personalization solutions in a close cooperation with Deloitte to Content Providers, Retailers, Marketplaces, TMT Companies and Retail Banks worldwide.
What your role will be:
● Work with our product development team to implement the next generation of our customer portal
● Build efficient and reusable front-end
● Participate in design and code reviews
● Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
● Identify and address performance bottlenecks
● Minimum 2 years of experience in front end development
● Experience developing rich applications with HTML/CSS/JS
● Interested in and aware of state-of-the-art technologies
● BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field – or started at least
● Basic Java knowledge
● Independent, self-motivated and pro-active personality
● English knowledge (communicational level)
Ideally you also have
● Java or Python experience
● Experience with knockout.js, d3.js, jQuery
● Experience with SQL
● Affinity for UI design
You’ll love working with us if you
● are inspired by an innovative startup atmosphere and experienced, creative colleagues
● appreciate flexible work hours
● would like to work independently but continuously learn and develop yourself
Place of work:
To apply please fill in the form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.