We are looking for an experienced, performance-driven Junior Business Developer to enhance our sales and business development team.
About the company
Gravity R&D is a personalization engine provider using machine learning to personalize digital customer experiences for SMEs and enterprises.
The Budapest-based company has been focusing on data science since 2009, using machine learning and Big Data analytics to create personalized customer experiences for brands in various industries.
Gravity’s products help clients deliver better brand experiences, drive revenue growth, and improve customer satisfaction. The company’s personalization solutions can provide 35+ billion personalized recommendations per month.
Why join us?
- You can participate in the sales of state-of-the-art technologies developed by the industry’s leading research team;
- You’ll gain first-hand experience in a dynamically growing global market;
- You’ll have a chance to work with a broad range of clients from various industries (telcos, retailers, video streaming system, publishers) from 5 continents;
- You’ll get insights into working with big names in the truly global tech industry outside of the CEE region, including Alibaba Cloud, NVIDIA, Taboola, and more;
- A flexible work environment with the option to work remotely;
- You’ll be working in an inspiring and innovative start-up atmosphere.
Gravity R&D is looking for a Junior Business Developer with hands-on experience.
As our new colleague, you’ll be responsible for direct communication with our enterprise-level clients around the world. Instead of focusing on cold-calling and generating leads, we prefer to liaise between customers and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions.
- Understand and support the strategic goals of our Customer Success team
- Manage inbound leads including project implementation and information transfer between clients and internal teams
- Facilitate negotiations from the tech to the top executive level
- Assess clients’ needs and define break-in points and milestones of cooperation
- Act as the first-level contact throughout the whole cooperation and execute cross and upsell strategies
- Channel customer feedback to business development and technical teams
- Prepare proposals, contracts, and client-tailored materials supporting sales activities
- Report directly to the Customer Success Director
The following skills are essential to fulfill the role:
- Advanced level of English
- Enterprise B2B account management experience
- Strong communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, persistent, agile personality with the ability to translate between customers and internal team
- Experience working with technology-related products and applications
- Ability to manage several ongoing projects simultaneously
- Strong ownership towards responsibilities
- Power-user in MS Office
It is a great advantage if…
- You already have some experience in the IT sector
- You speak languages besides English
- You already gained some experience with some useful applications (CRMs, Office products, GSuite, Jira, Confluence, design softwares, etc.)
- Remote interview process
- Currently, we’re working in home office
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Full-time, based in Budapest
If you are interested in the position, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.